Thursday, March 8, 2007

yahooooo....blog is no. 1 !!!

When I logged on to my blog at another site, I was delighted to see that I am no. 1 in the latest ranking at www.blogchex.com/everydaywear/ Just what do I have there which made it to the top? Nothing spectacular. Just everyday things happening to ordinary people. But of course, I have different categories there to suit one's interest. There are different blogs for different people. If you want stories that are out-of-the road type, you can go to "Odd Stories but true". If you are looking for tips on generating income, then click to "Get Rich and All that Money Talk" and so on and so forth. I've been blogging there for a month and a half and have already made some close to 300 posts---simple, ordinary postings. Maybe you would like to take a quick tour there. Just click to the link.

No comments: