Sunday, March 11, 2007

this boy is in love with Mylot and Giordano


I casually met this online friend at Mylot forum where he expressed his concern regarding improving traffic in his site. I posted a response and after a few hours, I found his link
http://inhairstudio.blogspot.com in my other blog site at www.blogchex.com/everydaywear
Wasting no time I made my visit to his site and at a glance I knew that I was in a boy's blog site. All the clues were there, the page design, the trendy stuff and the youthful language told me that the site owner is a young guy of Asian origin. He loves to wear Giordano clothes and is currently very much involved with Mylot, a discussion site where the blogger frequently hangs out. This guy's site is a combination of everything. It is a blog, a helpful search engine, and a store. I was amused by his account of a girl he knows could be suffering from some "mental illness". You may want to read this boy's rant about his brother's ex-gf who he calls "mentally ill".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much to promote my blog, I think I will promote your blog in my blog too. Just give me some times to go through the contents of your site then I will know what should I write. :) Anyway, I think this is a good idea to promote friend's blog, a new way for exchanging the link. Keep in touch!