Saturday, March 10, 2007

scratching the itch


When I have started blogging with Blogchex, I have completely deserted this one because I thought having two blogs would be too difficult to maintain. So for more than a month I was away from this site because I was busily updating my newfound diversion. Alas, some unavoidable circumstances made me revisit this, my first blog The constant crashing of Blogchex site pushed me back here and after a few updates and with a little help from my children I was finally able to revive it. It's more like responding to an "itch" that made me come back. When one is visited by this so-called writer's "itch", one just have to look for a way to scratch that itch. Another blog was the best answer. Thus, www.everydaywear.blogspot.com is reborn. Lo and behold! Isn't she pretty?

No comments: