Sunday, April 1, 2007

sharing of income


I would like to give an update of the earnings I have generated from the two sites I am actively participating. They are not really much but for a newbie like me, the figures could mean a lot. After more than two months of membership on both sites, I have so far earned the following:


Mylot ----- $42.83


Blogchex ---- $ 64.10


Of course the figures are subject to change daily depending on the amount of participation or activity I have done on each. If the figures don't look good enough for you, it is because I have not really invested my whole time with these sites. However, if you think you can do better than this, ok fine, suit yourself. Signing up for both is as easy as ABC. Just click to these links www.blogchex.com/everydaywear/ and www.Mylot.com/?ref=funny52f

No comments: