Friday, May 4, 2007

Excited


I am quite excited about my new blog on this same site. I will tell you its name later. As you might remember, I used to have still another blog but I have recently given it up because it failed to deliver its promise of paying. I have finally decided to have another one on this same site and true enough, in a matter of minutes, I was able to set it up, you may even want to view it now at http://speak4money.blogspot.com.



How is it different from this blog? I tell you. It is going to be very different because that one will be entirely devoted to ways and means of utilizing personal skills and talents to make money. There will be no personal crap there. It will be pure money talk.
We all want to achieve economic freedom, right? Will that day ever come? The answer is a cliche,"It is in your hands". Please make a visit to my new blog just because.

No comments: