Tuesday, January 16, 2007

giving birth Part II

Of course I did not die during my first delivery. If I did I wouldn't be able to post this. However, that initial experience at childbirth caused some amount of "fear" in me that I vowed never to have another one again. But fate just wins all the time and before I knew it I was already expecting another baby. I just had to accept everything as part of life. Unlike my first delivery which was in a private hospital for CDCP Mining employees, my second one happened in a public or government hospital. This time it was my mother who showed me how to make real successful "utong" for a successful and faster issue. I could still remember her face acting out, grimacing and holding her breath for a long, long time showing me how I could cheat by breathing for a sec and immediately pushing right after. I did just that and delivered my second baby after only two "utongs".

No comments: