Sunday, December 2, 2007

got shadowed

During last week's interview with the Project Manager of Firm Builders, my son who is co-hosting "at random" told me earlier to do the interview with the guest. However, when it was time for the interview he changed his mind and said that he'll do it with me. So of course I was happy about it because he is really the one in charge of interviews. I did a brief intro of the guest, an Assumptionista, and I thought I'd throw the first question as well. But just when I was about to open my mouth to ask the first question my son Mark rattled off and did it and I was like gaping 'til the whole interview came to a conclusion which was the only thing I did during the entire segment.

I got shadowed. Oh well, it is said that our children are improvements of ourselves. I cannot disagree with this.

No comments: