Thursday, December 21, 2006

www.cute-spot.com

What partly inspired me to start my own blog is my daughter's website, www.cute-spot.com where she gets to say her mind anytime about anything. It is a very cool site but meant only for young people who enjoy dolls and being with others on the net. This site owned and made by my daughter is actually helping us a lot financially for it has given her some earnings from ads. In fact we were able to have our first and second cars through this site of hers. I would like to consider the internet as a miracle and a blessing. In all my many years of teaching, I have never had the opportunity to make such an earning that would allow us to own a car. This is truly amazing. I invite you to visit this website and feel free to use its graphics for free. In it are tips or tutorials on how you too can get started with this. It's real.

No comments: