Wednesday, October 17, 2007

shifts and changes

We have recorded the 2nd episode of our show and it went on smoothly. This is our halloween edition so we had a huge spider's web on the set, a giant black spider, and masks that served as props. Guests were from some of the gimmick places in the city and they got to talk about their different gigs.

Incidentally, I am really tired of teaching. I had proven this when I was asked to tutor some Koreans and after a day, I did not want to go back there anymore. It's just that I am too fed up with teaching, having done that for 26 years, and I don't think I will ever want to do it again.

I am happy with how our TV show is moving---slowly, but surely. This is my new career and I think I am loving it. Thinking of all those years I've wasted, I think I should have done the shift much, much earlier. But anyway, better late than never.

No comments: